If you are unwell or injured
Published: 13 May 2021
If you are unwell or injured, it’s important that you get to the right place, first time – Think 111 First!
- You can access the online symptom checker (https://111.wales.nhs.uk/selfassessments/) or call 111 for urgent help and advice.
- Please remember that your GP Practice is open. For any medical concerns, please don’t leave it until you need more urgent or emergency care. Contact your GP by telephone or e-consult (via your GP’s website), or visit your local pharmacy for advice.
- If you have an injury that is urgent but non-life-threatening, go to your nearest Minor Injury Unit: https://abuhb.nhs.wales/.../enhanced.../minor-injury-units/
- If you are unsure whether you require urgent or emergency help, please contact 111 before attending any of our hospitals.
- If it is a life-threatening emergency, please call 999 or go straight to The Grange University Hospital.